The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) has confirmed the online sale of Continuing education programme (CEP) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Continuing Education programme (CEP) of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session leading to the award of Bachelors Degree in the following disciplines of the Faculties in the University.
Courses will be offered in the following Faculties/Disciplines:
A. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
1. Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension
2. Department of Animal Science and Technology
3. Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
4. Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
5. Department of Food Science and Technology
6. Department of Forestry and Wildlife Management
7. Department of Soil Science and Land Resources Management
B. FACULTY OF ARTS
1. Department of English Language and Literature
2. Department of History and International Studies
3. Department of Igbo, African and Asian Studies
4. Department of Linguistics
5. Department of Modern and European Languages
6. Department of Philosophy
7. Department of Religion and Human Relations
8. Department of Music
C. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. Department of Adult Education with Options
a. Adult Education/Accountancy
b. Adult Education/Economics
c. Adult Education/Marketing
d. Adult Education/Mass Communication
e. Adult Education/Political Science
2. Department of Educational Management & Policy with Options
a. Educational Management & Policy/Accountancy
b. Educational Management & Policy/Business
c. Educational Management & Policy/Health Education
d. Educational Management & Policy/Political Science
e. Educational Management & Policy/Computer Science
f. Educational Management & Policy/Cooperative Economics & Mgt.
g. Educational Management & Policy/Economics
h. Educational Management & Policy/English
i. Educational Management & Policy/Igbo
j. Educational Management & Policy/History
3. Department of Early Childhood & Primary Education
4. Department of Educational Foundations with Options
a. Educational Foundations/English
b. Educational Foundations/Political Science
c. Educational Foundations/Economics
d. Educational Foundations/Igbo
e. Educational Foundations/French
f. Educational Foundations/History
5. Department of Guidance & Counselling with Options
a. Guidance & Counselling
b. Guidance & Counselling/Biology
c. Guidance & Counselling/Health
6. Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education with Options
a. Human Kinetics
b. Health Education
7. Department of Library and Information Science
8. Department of Science Education with Options
a. Science Education/Biology
b. Science Education/Chemistry
c. Science Education/Integrated Science
d. Science Education/Mathematics
e. Science Education/Physics
f. Science Education/Computer Science
9. Department of Vocational Education with Options
a. Business Education/Accounting
b. Business Education/Commerce & Cooperative
c. Business Education/Secretarial Technology
d. Technical Education – Building/Woodwork
e. Technical Education – Auto Mechanical Technology
f. Technical Education – Electrical/Electronics
D. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
a. Business Administration
c. Public Administration
e. Cooperative Economic and Management
f. Banking and Finance
E. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
b. Mass Communication
e. Political Science
- The minimum academic qualification is exactly the same as for those applying for admission through UTME, namely, five O’ Level credits in the GCE, SSCE, TCII examinations or their equivalents. Faculty/Departmental requirements must also be fulfilled.
- Candidates with November/December GCE 2021 results are not eligible to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The application fee is – N13,000.
The application and registration are done online and could be done anywhere within Nigeria. Candidates are advised to go to any cybercafé of their choice and log on to myedu.unizik.edu.ng/ and follow the step by step guidelines and information on how to apply.
- Generate RRR (Remitta) pin for application fee payment of N13,000
- Pay at any branch of your choice, collect payment printout
- Confirm Payment
- Complete the online registration form
- Print out the completed registration form.
RETURN OF COMPLETED FORMS
- Candidates should then Proceed to the CEP General Office to submit a photocopy of the online application form’s printout with a photocopy of each of the claimed qualifications securely attached to the application form.
- Submission of Completed online application forms at CEP office is compulsory, candidates who failed to submit theirs won’t be considered for admission.
- Direct Entry candidates should also include a copy of their additional qualification/s to their submission and should endeavour to forward the academic transcript of their claimed additional qualification/s to the Director, CEP on or before Friday, February 4th, 2022.
- Submission of Transcripts for direct entry applicants is compulsory, candidates who failed to do so won’t be considered for admission.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Sale of forms commences on Monday, October 4th 2021 and ends on Friday, January 28th 2022.
Note : CEP Application form is N13,000 (Thirteen Thousand Naira) only.